Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Brownies

Due to the fact that I have discovered some unknown love of baking lately, I whipped up a batch of Super Super Bowl Brownies for the shin dig that Will and I are attending this evening.  I would love to, but simply cannot take credit for the recipe.  During my insane boredness during Icegate 2011, I came across the world of recipe bloggers.  Who knew there were so many out there?  My quest started out as a search for healthy recipes...which this, my friends, sadly is not one of them...but it is oh, so worth it! (Maybe the fact that I used all natural sugar and peanut butter evens out the badness of the 1 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 sticks of butter?)

This Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe I got from Two Peas and Their Pod blog.


1 cup butter, at room temp.
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon course sea salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup peanut butter chips

Preheat oven to 325
Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy, about 3 min.  Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
Fold in peanut butter chips.  Spread dough in a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
Bake for 30 min.
Let cool completely before slicing.


Oh yeah and don't forget.....GO PACK GO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment